Monday, June 15, 2009

Jumping The Bandwagon


Greetings! Here is my very first blog post. If you are only hearing of me for the first time, welcome to my blog!

And, for those of you who have faithfully followed my monthly newsletters at Dragon-Gate.com, I am so very glad that you have decided to follow my ruminations and thoughts via Blogspot, as well.

Some of you may have wondered, "why is Corey only beginning to blog now?" The truth is, I have tried many, many times to start-up blogs but such is futility. There is now a smattering of half-dead blogs following the wake of my new project, coreytsang.blogspot.com. In a nutshell, I've never had the endurance to keep up a blog, really, though I have tried countless times.

Life is cyclical in nature as we know it, therefore something tells me that I have come full circle of my blogging (mis)adventures through coreytsang.blogspot.com. It all ends (and begins!) right here.

Here is my introduction. Welcome, gentle reader, and do enjoy your stay.

Blessings and all the best,
Corey

No comments:

Post a Comment